TR - HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Petition for admittance to your alliance

Go down

Petition for admittance to your alliance Empty Petition for admittance to your alliance

Post  rockrive Fri May 30, 2008 10:41 pm

Hello, I read your alliance page and would like to approach you about membership in your allaince.

I am new to this server but have a good grasp of the game. I also am currently playing on s3 as a member of the Unity alliances. Natars have arrived there and the end game is near. On s3 I have served as an allaince recruiter and a co-leader. I have 6 villages and a total population of 3077. My villages are Roman and my army numbers 2945 of all types of units.

I understand your concern with players who are unknown entities. I do have experience with being a member of a large alliance. I have supported members in peace and war. My participation has helped me gain knowledge in all aspects of the game. I am contributing more time to my village on this server in an attempt to grow. I log in at least 3 times a day.

I have not been attacked by anyone and I am not a farm.

I thank you for your consideration of adding me as a member of your alliance.

Rockriver

rockrive

Back to top Go down

Petition for admittance to your alliance Empty Re: Petition for admittance to your alliance

Post  meristoff Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:26 pm

hi there, I would like to join your alliance. My reasons for joining is that I am near you so it is better to ask help or to give help when I am near you. You can guarantee my hard work in this alliance. Thank you if you invite me. just pm me if you have sent an invite so that I can quit to my current alliance. have a nice day. ^_^

pjera17
meristoff
meristoff
Bishop
Bishop

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2008-01-07

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum